Tuesday, January 28, 2014

4.

I'm gone a lot.

I won't apologize for it, I prefer it.

Although what does it really matter if I do die?

None of you know me.

Just that I kill monsters.

Perhaps that's enough,

but I don't really think so.

You can know people for years and still be shot in the back by them.

Or worse, be the shooter.

Like me.

Oh look, personal information.

Just wait, now this whole post is going to be flooded with people telling me they still care

That I'm a good person.

Save it.

I'm not here to make friends.

1 comment:

  1. I know you don't want me to give a shit about you, but you've succeeded so well it's compelled me to comment. This brings back memories of knowing a Kristen Stewart fan. I know you don't give a shit about me so I don't mean that as an insult although I guess a Kristen Stewart comparison is hard to take as anything but an insult.

    To clarify: I don't care if you're not here to make friends. What I care about, is what you actually are here for. It doesn't matter how long you drop off the grid. What matters is why you came to the grid in the first place, if you operate just fine without said grid.

    ReplyDelete